Wednesday 3 June 2015

Second evening of Dragon Rampant

I cobbled together a motley bunch of undead figures tonight to play Dragon Rampant against Matt. He turned up with his newly painted Greek myth army, and very pretty they were too.

Matt's army had to transport a precious artefact across the table and off my side. All I had to do was stop him. Easy, right?

Well not with my dice it seems. My necromancer's black bolts of death failed, he couldn't summon the banshees when he wanted them and my prize wights went down under a withering hail of sling stones and javelins. The less said about my zombies the better!

A great game, as usual. Dan Mersey has done it again with another great set of rules.

Photos of tonight's game can be seen on Matt's blog;
http://mattsgamepage.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/dragon-rampant-new-greeks-face-undead.html

No comments:

Post a Comment