Friday 27 May 2016

Tom Meier goblins

I was taking some photos of these guys for a Facebook group and realised I'd never posted them here.



I must have mentioned before that I'm a big fan of Tom Meier's sculpts and these are among my favourites. They're all originals from the early eighties, so many of them bear the scars of previous battles and healing potions (superglue). 


I repainted them about two years ago with a view to proxying them for the Saxons in a game of Dux Britanniarum that still hasn't happened!



The two larger command figures are more recent sculpts, from Tom's Thunderbolt Mountain range, which for many years I was too intimidated to attempt to paint! 


I am slowly making my way through them, but I really need to be in the right mood to paint them. I won't rush them!



No comments:

Post a Comment