Friday 11 August 2017

First ever Space Marine

I don't know quite how this happened but I played my first ever game of 40K this week.

I really enjoyed it. 😱

I had a box of Blood Angels that I'd recently bought to paint and sell. I think I'll be keeping them now. A friend at my gaming club is also building a Blood Angels force, so I'll be switching my focus to Thousand Sons, but I do like the Blood Angels. Some of their elite units look rather good.

Anyway, here's my first ever 40K figure. It's still wip, I need to finish his jumppack and standard whilst I think about what should go on his right shoulder.







1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name in Joseph Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

    Please don’t throw me out the window, and sorry if this sounds like spam, I just wanted to drop a message here say thanks for all of your years in supporting the community and hope it can also continue far into the future.

    Right now we are fighting the battle of looking for other content creators for our website but our reach doesn’t go as far we’d like. We are wondering if you want to help us transform TWG with great pieces of work. We will provide as much value as we can to you, if you decide to take part, and to build a long-term working relationship.

    Your first question most likely is what is it you want from me, or what you want me to do?

    That is up to you to answer.

    Here Is A Link To Explain In More Detail:
    http://www.talkwargaming.com/2017/10/content-creators-wanted.html

    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Sincerely,
    Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

    contact: editortalkwargaming@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete